You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove phone number from Apple ID

It says to keep using my old number on my Apple ID but I have a new number

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 7:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 7:21 PM

uriel0801 Said:

"Remove phone number from Apple ID: It says to keep using my old number on my Apple ID but I have a new number"

-------

Add/Remove Numbers:

Start by adding the new number as a second number, and then remove this current number. Your new one show remain. As the above link reads: "if you don't have access to your iPhone, you can deregister iMessage online."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 23, 2021 7:21 PM in response to uriel0801

uriel0801 Said:

"Remove phone number from Apple ID: It says to keep using my old number on my Apple ID but I have a new number"

-------

Add/Remove Numbers:

Start by adding the new number as a second number, and then remove this current number. Your new one show remain. As the above link reads: "if you don't have access to your iPhone, you can deregister iMessage online."

Remove phone number from Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.