You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 won’t shut off

My IPhone 11 just stopped working, won’t let me press any apps or shut it off to turn it back on and when I try to force restart it makes a loud blaring noise, does anyone know how to fix it?

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 7:34 PM

1 reply

Mar 24, 2021 1:45 PM in response to Lmforline

Hey there, Lmforline!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're unable to power off your iPhone, and are also hearing unexpected noises when trying to force restart. This is definitely unusual. We want to help get to the bottom of it.

When you tried to force restart, did you use the following steps:

"Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo."

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Should this persist, use the troubleshooting steps in the following support article to help:

If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you're still unable to get your iPhone to respond, Contact Apple Support.

Best wishes!

iPhone 11 won’t shut off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.