You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Model B0518 wired Beats headphones: How to find replacement pads?

I was given a old pair of wired Beats headphones marked "Solo" and Model BO/0(?)518, and the pads need replacing. When I search for replacement pads, I'm directed to wireless models, and when I search for the model, I'm directed to Solo 2. I found the s/n and model inside the left extender. Does anyone know how to tell what I've got so I can buy the appropriate replacements? Thank you!

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 12:39 PM

2 replies

Mar 25, 2021 12:57 PM in response to Cheryl_I1

Thank you, I did contact Apple via chat. I found the model and serial number, but device is not listed on the Beats or Apple sites. The agent says it is a Solo2. Neither offered a manual link. All the Solo2 information Apple agent had was for the wireless version, newer and with more features. She suggested I make an appointment at an Apple store. I have asked a couple of 3rd party ear pad sellers to confirm compatibility with this model.

Model B0518 wired Beats headphones: How to find replacement pads?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.