You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to protect my device from hackers

My iPhone is completely hacked all social media account pictures videos contacts everything is hacked and removed I change all settings add new Apple ID but they are still in my device kindly help me I bought the expensive and upgrade phone for my security. Hope get better and safe response

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 4:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 4:42 PM

beauty161 Said:

"How to protect my device from hackers: My iPhone is completely hacked all social media account pictures videos contacts everything is hacked and removed I change all settings add new Apple ID but they are still in my device kindly help me I bought the expensive and upgrade phone for my security. Hope get better and safe response"

-------

No one has hacked your iPhone, unless it is jailbroken.

Consider the Following:

A. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

B. Clear "Other" Storage: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip

C. Software:

This is what I use on my iPhone....

• Malwarebytes for iOS:

This software is free of charge, and it blocks out callers, and messages. The paid version lets you report these scammers.

Get it here: Malwarebytes for iOS - App Store - App Store

• McAfee Mobile Security:

I keep the VPN off, but scan it every now-and-then. Just keep Security Software off of your Mac. All I use it for is scanning for junk.

Get it Here: McAfee Mobile Securit‪y - App Store - App Store

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2021 4:42 PM in response to beauty161

beauty161 Said:

"How to protect my device from hackers: My iPhone is completely hacked all social media account pictures videos contacts everything is hacked and removed I change all settings add new Apple ID but they are still in my device kindly help me I bought the expensive and upgrade phone for my security. Hope get better and safe response"

-------

No one has hacked your iPhone, unless it is jailbroken.

Consider the Following:

A. Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

B. Clear "Other" Storage: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tip

C. Software:

This is what I use on my iPhone....

• Malwarebytes for iOS:

This software is free of charge, and it blocks out callers, and messages. The paid version lets you report these scammers.

Get it here: Malwarebytes for iOS - App Store - App Store

• McAfee Mobile Security:

I keep the VPN off, but scan it every now-and-then. Just keep Security Software off of your Mac. All I use it for is scanning for junk.

Get it Here: McAfee Mobile Securit‪y - App Store - App Store

How to protect my device from hackers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.