You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with Messages in Big Sur 11.2.3

I'm having some issues with Messages in Big Sur 11.2.3. Can you help?

1) Messages does not respond to double-clicking on the top of the window to hide the window. Must click on yellow button instead.

2) Message conversations do not display an X to delete the conversation. Must Ctrl-click and select Delete instead.

Thank you!

JG

Mac Pro, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 5:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 5:55 AM

TheRealJG wrote:

1) Messages does not respond to double-clicking on the top of the window to hide the window. Must click on yellow button instead.

Correct.You can also press Command H

Message conversations do not display an X to delete the conversation. Must Ctrl-click and select Delete instead.

Also correct.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 25, 2021 5:55 AM in response to TheRealJG

TheRealJG wrote:

Correct.You can also press Command H

Message conversations do not display an X to delete the conversation. Must Ctrl-click and select Delete instead.

Also correct.

Issues with Messages in Big Sur 11.2.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.