You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get two factor authentication code off of my new I pad

How do I get two factor authentication code off my new I pad

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 5:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 5:47 PM

Are you trying to turn off 2 Factor Authentication or you can't get a verification code?

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

2 replies

Mar 25, 2021 5:54 PM in response to melotine

Hi! Here are the instructions: https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/manage-two-factor-authentication-ipad9757ade3/ipados

Basically go to your Apple ID account via Settings and turn it off (*Update: after going to Settings, go to your Apple ID tap on the top. Select Password & Settings and there's a button you can toggle.) But check out the link in case you want to do more.

Let me know how it goes.

How do I get two factor authentication code off of my new I pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.