You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forced Icloud password change

Hi, Since about 30 minutes ago, when I log onto Icloud from my Google Chrome browser on a Dell Windows PC, I'm being asked to change my password - enter current and then enter and verify a new one. The only option is to do this, or Cancel, which just goes back to the login screen i.e. I am unable to log into Icloud without changing my password.

My current password has all of the characteristics of a secure password - 11 digits long, contains upper and lower case alpha characters, and numbers as well. I'm a little suspicious, so thought to check on here if anyone else has had this. Interestingly, when I logged into this Community page, I was not presented with the same request - I just logged straight in.

I've now gone back to the Icloud login page, after logging on here, and it is still forcing me to change my password.

Cheers

Neil

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 6:29 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Forced Icloud password change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.