You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet and Apple Pay option missing from System Preferences after update to Big Sur

I can't find Wallet and Apple Pay in System Preferences on my MacBook Pro or on my wife's MacBook Air. I have Big Sur she has Catalina. All we want to do is edit some cards in our respective wallets. Help.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 11:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 1:37 PM

Sorry to disagree with @ Old Toad - but it will depend IF each machines have the Touch ID / Secure Enclave Chip on each device. My Retina MBA 2018 with T2 and new MBA M1also with T2 Chip, both have this feature and see the Wallet & Apple Pay in System Preferences. Both Credit Cards are in there.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 26, 2021 1:37 PM in response to RWAshe

Sorry to disagree with @ Old Toad - but it will depend IF each machines have the Touch ID / Secure Enclave Chip on each device. My Retina MBA 2018 with T2 and new MBA M1also with T2 Chip, both have this feature and see the Wallet & Apple Pay in System Preferences. Both Credit Cards are in there.

Wallet and Apple Pay option missing from System Preferences after update to Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.