You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I creat a new Apple ID the one i have already created too many and now I want to creat a new one but it’s not working I need help please

How can I make my phone fast

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 6:48 AM

2 replies

Mar 27, 2021 6:58 AM in response to Bleakz1000

Creating new Apple IDs will not speed your device, nor have any effect other than scattering any email and contents and app purchases associated with those new Apple IDs around, and where those email messages and purchases and subscriptions cannot ever be transferred to nor consolidated to one Apple ID.

In short, creating Apple IDs is not helpful to “make my phone fast”, amd may well be detrimental.

Just. Don’t.

Which iPhone, and what’s happening with it?

An iPhone that’s filled to capacity, or that’s getting older, will be slow.

How can I creat a new Apple ID the one i have already created too many and now I want to creat a new one but it’s not working I need help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.