You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Calendar event reverts to New Event

On my Macbook Pro (running Big Sur 11.2.3) almost every time I enter a new event and put the details in and then move off the event... it reverts to "New Event". This does not seem to happen on my iphone or ipad if I input the event there. But I am losing valuable details of what I have entered at times. Is there a fix? Any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 8:53 AM

1 reply

Mar 29, 2021 4:50 PM in response to Alice_McD

This is happening to me too. As with you it does not happen with the iPhone. Everything is up to date. In fact, I had hoped updating would take care of this issue. This is incredibly frustrating. I have been trying to figure out what triggers this and can't seem to nail it. I can't recreate the problem consistently thus very difficult to get Apple support. It only happens on my computer and not every time. It happens to different calendars too. Meaning not only my default calendar but if I change the calendar to say "xyzzy" from "abc", it could happen as well.

Apple Calendar event reverts to New Event

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.