You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get all my phone number listed in pictures from my old phone to my new phone

How do I recover all my phone list and pictures from my old phone.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 10:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2021 11:43 PM

Simply add the email account that you had in your old device

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks and more using

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2021 11:43 PM in response to Brianogrady

Simply add the email account that you had in your old device

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks and more using

How do I get all my phone number listed in pictures from my old phone to my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.