You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 getting very hot

is it normal for my iPhone 11brand new just got it about a week ago, getting very hot when playing games like LifeAfter and genshin impact on max graphics.

cuz I watch other people play these games on same max setting with same iPhone 11 and they can play for around 20 mins

and I check mine and it’s starts getting very hot around 3 mins is that normal or did I get a faulty iPhone 11? Cuz I can’t get to enjoy the game for long and it starts to throttle to cool it down I don’t think it should be doing that so early if other plays the same game at max graphics and able to go on for 20 mins within it throttleing

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 9:42 AM

2 replies

Mar 30, 2021 10:02 AM in response to shoeluvr13

thank you it help me understand a little better My room temp is around 30-45 degrees

but my phone when it gets very hot it didn’t dim screen or tell me a temp warning when gaming but I’ll start to see the game lag for a little I wonder if I keep playing while the performance decreases if it might stop lag and go back to normal speed if u understand what I’m trying to say

iPhone 11 getting very hot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.