You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nothing seems to be working for me with Apple Music.

A long time Spotify user, I recently decided to try Apple Music, and I'm feeling extremely let down because nothing at all about it seems to be working for me.

When I add a song to my library on my iPhone it doesn't show up on my MacBook Pro. When I try to add a song to my library on my MacBook Pro I get an error.

When I try to start a station for a song on my iPhone it takes a ridiculous amount of time to get going, or sometimes it doesn't do anything at all when I tap the menu option!

When I heart a song it doesn't show up anywhere.

I can't seem to get Apple Music to do the most basic things that Spotify does fine! This whole experience is really frustrating and certainly doesn't inspire me to pay £10 a month or more for Apple One as I was originally thinking I'd do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EORJ8c0u2bM

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 5:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 12:49 PM

See Authorization vs. association - Apple Community.

tt2

Similar questions

2 replies

Nothing seems to be working for me with Apple Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.