You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a bill on my visa card for 39.99 by apple.com/bill . I am not aware of anything that I have charged. Can you look up and see if I have made something by mistake.

I have a charge on my visa card for 39.99 by apple.com/bill. What is this for. I didn't make this charge. Can you check and see if I have may something by mistake.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 5:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 8:34 AM

My bank statement had 27 deductions of £2.99, 8 deductions of £0.99 and 1 deduction of £4.99. This was then all repaid a few days later.

I have an i-phone that does not have my account details. How were the transactions made and how were my bank details obtained? I have not purchased anything through Apple.

10 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 8, 2021 8:34 AM in response to mytfine

My bank statement had 27 deductions of £2.99, 8 deductions of £0.99 and 1 deduction of £4.99. This was then all repaid a few days later.

I have an i-phone that does not have my account details. How were the transactions made and how were my bank details obtained? I have not purchased anything through Apple.

I have a bill on my visa card for 39.99 by apple.com/bill . I am not aware of anything that I have charged. Can you look up and see if I have made something by mistake.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.