You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My APPLE SSD SM0128G Media shows only 70gb out of 121gb

Hi there, I’ve done something wrong with the disk after I deleted “Free Space” by mistake and my macbook shutting down suddenly.

Now I tried to reinstall OS then this happened. APPLE SSD SM0128G Media has only 70GB out of 121GB as it used to be.

I need to install windows by bootcamp assistance but I can’t as it pop me a message “The startup disk cannot be partitioned or restored to a single partition.)

Anyone who know how to fix, please give me some advice. More than happy to work out again.

Please see the photo I shot, thank you in advance🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 4:44 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 2, 2021 11:34 PM in response to Loner T

Hi Loner T,

First of all, I’d love to thank you for your response, I actually got my macOS back by accidentally. I just downloaded and upgraded the latest version of MacOS, then I can organized partition which isn’t shown on my previous MacOS. And yeah.. I can enjoy my macbook as usual, faster, better and happy! Thank you for that time you reply, I almost give up unless you said about disk04.. that’s cracked me😉 have a good day!

My APPLE SSD SM0128G Media shows only 70gb out of 121gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.