You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get pass the activation lock on my iPad if I forgot my Apple ID and password? I am a first time apple user

I am currently purchasing this iPad from Verizon. But I can not use the iPad because I can not get pass the activation lock on the device. Also I can’t remember my Apple ID or password. How can I get my device up and running again?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Apr 1, 2021 8:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:49 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2021 1:49 PM in response to jahnee80

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get an email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

How do I get pass the activation lock on my iPad if I forgot my Apple ID and password? I am a first time apple user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.