You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I create new iCloud account

Why can’t I create new iCloud account i

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Maximum three Apple ID accounts can be created from hard ware address of an iPhone the maximum limit is crossed , and you are trying to create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

You have signed out the existing apple id from an iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support 

Once again sign in with your existing Apple ID and password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with upcoming account credentials in the empty field .

Or you can sign in with another apple id already created in Mac with its own accounts credentials in an iPhone in the empty fields after signing out .

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2021 7:22 PM in response to lorentso176

Maximum three Apple ID accounts can be created from hard ware address of an iPhone the maximum limit is crossed , and you are trying to create a new Apple ID How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

You have signed out the existing apple id from an iPhone Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support 

Once again sign in with your existing Apple ID and password Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support with upcoming account credentials in the empty field .

Or you can sign in with another apple id already created in Mac with its own accounts credentials in an iPhone in the empty fields after signing out .

Why can’t I create new iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.