You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Listening to book on audible on iPad in car

I have listened to books many times using this device while driving. Today when I plug in iPad, I make device choice on radio (iPad) a notice Can not Use Accessory Only one accessory can be used at a time.

I have changed cords, turned everything off and on including the car, but nothing I do will allow my audible book to play. I listened to this book on my way to a family visit, but won’t work now. There are no other accessories attached

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 7:40 AM

Hello margo286,

We understand you're experiencing an issue connecting your iPad to your vehicle, and we'd like to share a resource that can help. Get started with the guidance listed here: If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert

Take care!

1 reply

Listening to book on audible on iPad in car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.