You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do download PDF copy of iPhone User Guide for iOS 14 or 13?

Where can I download a PDF version of the iPhone user guide for either iOS 14 or 13? Not the Apple iBooks kind. Have that. But I need the PDF version of it. Thanks in advance!. J

Posted on Apr 6, 2021 1:38 PM

13 replies

Apr 11, 2021 7:02 AM in response to helma145

I have the books app but it is not pdf friendly, by anticommunication (#acom) meaning; it is not transparent, so user out in the blue?

i want to pay but not the insidious way: by not saying a word.

you can choose respecting the freedom of downloading a PDF without disturbing by silence, as it is indifferent from levels if someone gets what he gives.

Google had a fairly good pdf reader, (independent of its peeping quality (which is not privacy supporting)

are you to help us indeed? Tnx in advance, e want to save our time.

Y!

*if you want to sell everything, you end up with nothing *

Apr 11, 2021 7:22 AM in response to YcowboY

I'm not following how the Books app is hostile to PDFs, I used it yesterday for a PDF.

But that aside you can acquire the manual from the Book Store using your Books app and download it to whatever device you want to read it on. Offline means if you download it you do not have to be connected to the internet to read it.

Apr 12, 2021 8:35 AM in response to deggie

Was only a first impression.

Books is though not really communicating optimally on that in first time.

now it seems not to open in menu as an option to transfer a pdf from iMessage

and it is the non communication that feels hostile. that does not mean that books is hostile to pdf's even as it is a little floody 😄

Where do download PDF copy of iPhone User Guide for iOS 14 or 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.