You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move an app that is in my library to my Home Screen on 12 pro

I accidentally deleted an app folder on my Home Screen. How do I get the Apps back on my Home Screen?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 12:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 12:09 AM

If you successfully DELETED the app then that app is deleted and you can download it again from the App Store. If you just REMOVED the app from the home screen then you can find it in the APP LIBRARY which can be found by SWIPING LEFT continuously until you reach it (Last Home Screen). Find the app there and then TOUCH & DRAG the app out of there and then on to your favorite Home Screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 7, 2021 12:09 AM in response to PCSWV

If you successfully DELETED the app then that app is deleted and you can download it again from the App Store. If you just REMOVED the app from the home screen then you can find it in the APP LIBRARY which can be found by SWIPING LEFT continuously until you reach it (Last Home Screen). Find the app there and then TOUCH & DRAG the app out of there and then on to your favorite Home Screen.

Axel F.

How do I move an app that is in my library to my Home Screen on 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.