You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Force Shut Down/Restart Issues

I'm having issues with my phone it started glitching on certain apps I would get, so I decided to shut my phone down. However, I noticed that it was staying on the Apple Logo for quite some time and when it did turn back on and I entered in my passcode and whatever, it blacked out again and returned to my screen. However, my phone was still glitching so I powered my phone off again and it hasn't turned back on to my normal scree since. It is still showing the Apple logo and I don't know what to do I did the instructions it said to follow but for some reason it still isn't turning on.

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 12:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 3:18 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

1 reply

Force Shut Down/Restart Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.