You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Inboxes bar disappeared on Mac

Hey,

I accidentally dragged the All Inboxes bar on Mac out of the Mail window and the entire bar it disappeared. This bar shows all the emails I linked to this Mac. How can I get it back?

Please note that all my emails are still there and I only want that bar back.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 5:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 6:11 AM

Northasia wrote:

Hey,

I accidentally dragged the All Inboxes bar on Mac out of the Mail window and the entire bar it disappeared. This bar shows all the emails I linked to this Mac. How can I get it back?

If you move the mouse o the right side of the column you can reveal the Favorite and /or add using the "+"

If you do not see the hidden options, exit full screen mode and try again.

Mail User Guide - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2021 6:11 AM in response to Northasia

Northasia wrote:

Hey,

If you move the mouse o the right side of the column you can reveal the Favorite and /or add using the "+"

If you do not see the hidden options, exit full screen mode and try again.

Mail User Guide - Apple Support

All Inboxes bar disappeared on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.