You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

add additional two year warranty

I would like to add additional two year warranty to my MacBook Air. Is it possible since I bought it on the 11th of January this year 2021

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 9:29 AM

The easiest way to find out is to click on this link Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support but in most countries you only get 60 days after purchase to buy AppleCare.

6 replies

Apr 9, 2021 11:17 AM in response to HaMIDA1

It's a benefit service that some cards add. I have never had to use it. Check the terms for some of the popular services.

https://usa.visa.com/supporting-info/signature-extended-warranty-protection.html

When you use your covered Visa Signature® card for your eligible purchases Extended Warranty Protection will double the term of your eligible U.S. manufacturer’s warranty up to 1 additional year on eligible warranties of 3 years or less; for warranties of less than 1 year, the term is doubled; for warranties of one year or more an additional year of coverage is provided. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your covered Visa Signature® to secure transactions. For complete terms and conditions, contact your issuer for a copy of your Guide to Benefits.

add additional two year warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.