You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos had disappear

I had pictures on my new iPhone when I signed in my iCloud account and plugged in the phone with my laptop to restore my backup all the pictures that I had on it r disappeared can someone help me to get them back please ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 8:20 PM

Ahm3dta Said:

"iCloud photos had disappear: I had pictures on my new iPhone when I signed in my iCloud account and plugged in the phone with my laptop to restore my backup all the pictures that I had on it r disappeared can someone help me to get them back please ? "

-------

Recovering These:

A. iPhone Backup:

Have a backup of your iPhone that contains these photos? If so, restore your iPhonefrom the back up, or look in a different storage location(i.e. other computer).

B. Check iCloud:

Using the following link, use iCloud, and see if they reside in there: https://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Other Storage:

See if these reside in other storage locations(i.e. USB Flash Drive, or eMail)

If Unrecoverable:

If they cannot be found, then they are unrecoverable. That's just the way it is :(

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2021 8:20 PM in response to Ahm3dta

Ahm3dta Said:

"iCloud photos had disappear: I had pictures on my new iPhone when I signed in my iCloud account and plugged in the phone with my laptop to restore my backup all the pictures that I had on it r disappeared can someone help me to get them back please ? "

-------

Recovering These:

A. iPhone Backup:

Have a backup of your iPhone that contains these photos? If so, restore your iPhonefrom the back up, or look in a different storage location(i.e. other computer).

B. Check iCloud:

Using the following link, use iCloud, and see if they reside in there: https://www.icloud.com/photos

C. Other Storage:

See if these reside in other storage locations(i.e. USB Flash Drive, or eMail)

If Unrecoverable:

If they cannot be found, then they are unrecoverable. That's just the way it is :(

iCloud photos had disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.