You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to find the app macOS Mojave 10.14 in app store...i have spent hours can anyone please help

where is the app to download macOS Mojave 10.14 for mac desktop

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 6:44 PM

14 replies

Apr 15, 2021 11:59 AM in response to dialabrain

So, per my previous post, I require an OS which supports 32-bit applications (ie, Mojave), and was unable to use the typical mechanisms to accomplish this.

I called Apple Support and was very pleased with the support I received. They listened; particularly when I suggested that there was a problem with my current install of the AppStore - we did a screenshare session, and they agreed with me.

The upgrade solution was to use the link (provided above) "How to get old versions of macOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211683" by way of a new, temporary user account with Admin privileges. With the new user account, the link worked fine (using FireFox), and the install proceeded without issue. Subsequently, I rebooted and logged in with my standard account - and guess what: the AppStore issue is resolved, too. Temporary account has been deleted, and all appears to be working properly.

Hope this helps others.

Apr 15, 2021 7:17 PM in response to 847l50

If you get a corrupted message...

Naw, not damaged, it's just that you have an old copy already in Applications, there are 2 cures...

Disconnect from the Internet & set the Date back to 2014, then you can run the Install MacsOS High Sierra App in Applications, so expired Certificates are not expired.

Or... trash the Install MacsOS High Sierra.app in Applications, empty trash & restart, then a new copy of a more recent version can be downloaded..

Don't use FireFox for this link, it’ll offer strange erroneous errors…

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?mt=12

Apr 14, 2021 12:20 PM in response to Lexiepex

When i use the provided link, I am asked to select an application: when choosing AppStore, the AppStore app opens, but there is no link to MacOS Mojave - and it is not found using the search function; when choosing iTunes, a message returns, "The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the U.S. store;" when I browse to, and select "Safari," the link automatically opens iTunes, and returns the same message, "The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."

At this time, I am receiving warnings that my Microsoft Office applications will cease to operate unless my OS is upgraded to 10.14 (Mojave). This is a critical warning for me, and I have not been able to download/install Mojave after several months of attempts.

Please provide a mechanism for downloading and installing Mojave on my MacbookPro mid-2012 hardware.

Thanks.

unable to find the app macOS Mojave 10.14 in app store...i have spent hours can anyone please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.