You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving apps to different devices

I want to move an app from my iPhone to my iPad, and I don’t want the data to be erased.

If you know how to move apps which different devices with the same Apple ID.

Anything will be helpful, thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 3:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 3:14 PM

Toastyboi,

What happens when you try redownloading the app on your iPad? The following help article from Mincraft support may help - Transferring Minecraft worlds to another device. If you need further assistance after those steps, it may be best to reach out to Minecraft support directly using the Contact link on that same page.

Have a great day!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2021 3:14 PM in response to Toastyboi

Toastyboi,

What happens when you try redownloading the app on your iPad? The following help article from Mincraft support may help - Transferring Minecraft worlds to another device. If you need further assistance after those steps, it may be best to reach out to Minecraft support directly using the Contact link on that same page.

Have a great day!

Apr 13, 2021 10:31 AM in response to Toastyboi

Hi Toastyboi,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you would like to use an app on your iPad that you have previously used on your iPhone and transfer your data.

If you are already signed in to your Apple ID on your iPad, you can find and redownload apps that you have previously purchased. Check out Redownload apps and games from Apple. Then, depending on which app you are downloading, you may be able to sign in with your account details to get your data. If you find that not to be the case, let us know which app you are trying to access.

Take care.

Moving apps to different devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.