You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

URL for a shared calendar?

My family uses the Cozi app, and we have successfully added our individual Apple calendars. I am wondering if there is a way to add a shared Apple calendar? When I click on the shared calendar, I do not get the option to make the calendar Private or Public like I do with other calendars (see pics). Since the shared calendar is technically a distinct calendar, shouldn't it have its own URL?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:52 AM

Yes, I understand all of that. If you refer to the pictures I included, you will see the option to email or copy the URL is not available for the family calendar. That is the issue I am trying to solve. Thanks again for trying to help.

Edit: Solved now. I was logged into the wrong iCloud.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2021 9:52 AM in response to ckuan

Yes, I understand all of that. If you refer to the pictures I included, you will see the option to email or copy the URL is not available for the family calendar. That is the issue I am trying to solve. Thanks again for trying to help.

Edit: Solved now. I was logged into the wrong iCloud.

URL for a shared calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.