You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do l do

So guys basically yesterday I went on a bike ride with my friend and so my phone falls out of my pocket and lands face flat on the gravel ground, as I pick it up there was a few minor scratches and a crack on my screen protector and that was it so when I went to the skate park and tried to take a picture I noticed that the rear camera didn’t work and neither did the flashlight. I tried everything like reset, restart, and more etc. But there isn’t no crack or anything on the rear camera. Does it mean I broke it or can it still be fixed cause I’m not paying 400 just to fix the flash and rear camera

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2021 9:40 AM

Contact Apple. They can do some remote diagnostics and further advise you.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

6 replies

Apr 14, 2021 9:39 AM in response to GabrielB32

Chances are that the fall damaged your iPhone. I suggest that you take it to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your repair options. If you elected to purchase an AppleCare+ plan with this phone, any repairs could come at a much reduced cost. Otherwise, if you are not willing to pay for any repairs, just continue to use it as is. That's totally up to you.

What do l do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.