You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me find Good connecting to Mac mini 2020 to a monitor and Huion Kamvas 16 2019

I have Mac Mini 1M 2020 and Huion Kamvas 16 2019 (drawing display tablet). My acer x233H monitor has dvi, vga, and hdmi so dvi convert hdmi to old monitor and Mac mini is working better than hdmi to hdmi (Huion Kamvas 16 connecting to Mac mini working as hdmi to hdmi)

I am looking usb c and usb 3.0 to hdmi at amazon.ca but I am not sure to choose good connect for Mac mini and Huion Kamvas. I don't have mini displayport and DisplayPort in monitor and Mac mini. Can you suggest me usb-c or usb 3.0 to hdmi for Mac mini 2020 and Huion Kamvas 16? I need to look at alternatives.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021 9:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 3:28 PM

Hi there blackrose105!

Thank you for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you are looking for an adapter to connect your Mac mini 2020 to your Huion Kamvas 16. We have some information that you may find helpful.

Take a look here: About the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter

You are also welcome to browse the Accessories page of the Apple Online Store. You may find some alternatives from third party manufactures there.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 19, 2021 3:28 PM in response to blackrose105

Hi there blackrose105!

Thank you for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you are looking for an adapter to connect your Mac mini 2020 to your Huion Kamvas 16. We have some information that you may find helpful.

Take a look here: About the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter

You are also welcome to browse the Accessories page of the Apple Online Store. You may find some alternatives from third party manufactures there.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Help me find Good connecting to Mac mini 2020 to a monitor and Huion Kamvas 16 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.