You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Print won’t work!

I can’t air print anymore but it was working fine. My phone can find the printer but won’t connect. I’ve reconnected my ipad by turning it and the printer off and on again but it hasn’t worked for my iPhone.

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 12:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 8:54 AM

Hi Anonymous607,

It looks like you're having issues with AirPrint and your iPhone. We see you've checked the resource below out as well.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

What happens when you attempt to connect to the printer with your iPhone? Is there an error message of any sort?

Are you able to use another printer without issue?

Cheers.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2021 8:54 AM in response to Anonymous607

Hi Anonymous607,

It looks like you're having issues with AirPrint and your iPhone. We see you've checked the resource below out as well.

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

What happens when you attempt to connect to the printer with your iPhone? Is there an error message of any sort?

Are you able to use another printer without issue?

Cheers.

Air Print won’t work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.