You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

camera gone from my Home Screen

I’ve somehow removed the camera from my Home Screen (iPhone 11, iOS 14.4.2) and can’t figure out how to get it back

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 7:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 7:29 AM

Even if you removed the Camera app from your Home Screen, it will still be available in the App Library, which is found on the rightmost screen past your usual app pages. From there, you can search for and find Camera, then hold your finger on the app icon and choose "Add to Home Screen." For more information, see this article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2021 7:29 AM in response to amd1708

Even if you removed the Camera app from your Home Screen, it will still be available in the App Library, which is found on the rightmost screen past your usual app pages. From there, you can search for and find Camera, then hold your finger on the app icon and choose "Add to Home Screen." For more information, see this article:

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

camera gone from my Home Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.