You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I UNHIDE ROWS on my spreadsheet

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 12:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 12:48 PM

See the following from Add or remove rows and columns in Numbers on Mac - Apple Support

To show hidden rows or columns, select a row or column adjacent to the hidden ones. Move the pointer over the row number or column letter, click the down arrow, then choose an Unhide option.

To unhide all rows or columns, click the table, then choose Table > Unhide All Rows or Unhide All Columns (from the Table menu at the top of your screen).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2021 12:48 PM in response to car3325

See the following from Add or remove rows and columns in Numbers on Mac - Apple Support

To show hidden rows or columns, select a row or column adjacent to the hidden ones. Move the pointer over the row number or column letter, click the down arrow, then choose an Unhide option.

To unhide all rows or columns, click the table, then choose Table > Unhide All Rows or Unhide All Columns (from the Table menu at the top of your screen).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.