You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to know if theres anyway i can change the apple id on my music subscription to a different one

I got a new iphone and a new apple id, but this apple id is the one being used for my music subscription and i want to know if its possible to change the apple id because im subscribed with the student offer and it doesnt let me subscribe again because it says i already have an account.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 12:40 PM

Why did you get a new ID? Use the one you currently have. Anything you have ever bought with this one is permanently tied to it. If you need to use the other one you will have to cancel this subscription and then start all over again (including losing playlists, etc.) with the other ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2021 12:40 PM in response to geidy6

Why did you get a new ID? Use the one you currently have. Anything you have ever bought with this one is permanently tied to it. If you need to use the other one you will have to cancel this subscription and then start all over again (including losing playlists, etc.) with the other ID.

i want to know if theres anyway i can change the apple id on my music subscription to a different one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.