You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone is not working properly i cant connect to wifi or cellular data please help me out

My iphone is not working properly i cant connect to wifi or cellular data,it shows that mobile data is on but i cant use it like i cant use whats app or other applications and in wifi it shows that i connected to a network but internet is still not working,so i request to apple support team please help me out

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 10:10 AM

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps necessary to troubleshoot your iPhone's inability to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If that didn't work, then the next step would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your option.

However, prior to doing so, you can try the following things:

• Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  • Reset your phone's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2021 10:10 AM in response to Bilaljalal

The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps necessary to troubleshoot your iPhone's inability to connect to a Wi-Fi network. If that didn't work, then the next step would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your option.

However, prior to doing so, you can try the following things:

• Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  • Toggle Airplane Mode OFF, then ON.
  • Reset your phone's Wi-Fi settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

My iphone is not working properly i cant connect to wifi or cellular data please help me out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.