You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applications not working

I cannot open the applications fir paramount and showtime anytime. I paying for all access and I cannot watch the shows or programs offered. When I tried to sign it says that does not recognize my subscription.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 11:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 1:16 PM

If you signed up for Apple TV app Channels, then you will have to view those in the Apple TV app, not in the separate content provider app.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

However, if you wish, Paramount+ allows for a one-way crossover to their own app, after confirming the subscription with them directly. www.paramountplus.com/apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2021 1:16 PM in response to fdodgo

If you signed up for Apple TV app Channels, then you will have to view those in the Apple TV app, not in the separate content provider app.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

However, if you wish, Paramount+ allows for a one-way crossover to their own app, after confirming the subscription with them directly. www.paramountplus.com/apple

Applications not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.