You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a printer?

How can I add a printer to my iPad via WiFi

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2021 6:25 PM

You need a wireless printer with AirPrint capability to wireless print from an iOS device.

OR a iOS/iPadOS printer app ( found in the iOS App Store ) that uses a companion Mac or Windows PC app the both apps have a setup screen that sends the print queue from your iOS device to your Mac or Windows PC and lets your Mac or PC print through its own printer/USB connection to the printer.

Best of Luck to You!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 22, 2021 6:25 PM in response to Crazy_Legs

You need a wireless printer with AirPrint capability to wireless print from an iOS device.

OR a iOS/iPadOS printer app ( found in the iOS App Store ) that uses a companion Mac or Windows PC app the both apps have a setup screen that sends the print queue from your iOS device to your Mac or Windows PC and lets your Mac or PC print through its own printer/USB connection to the printer.

Best of Luck to You!

How do I add a printer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.