You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing an iMovie

how do I share my iMovie with people that do not have Apple? I have saved movies in the past on a thumb drive and forgot how to do it again. It saved as mp4 today

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 4:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 8:15 AM

You could transfer the thumb drive to the intended recipient of your movie. Or you can obtain a free iCloud email account and email the movie to your recipient. There would be a 5GB file size limitation.

Another way would be to upload your movie to You Tube and email the link to your recipient.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2021 8:15 AM in response to Dnastoner

You could transfer the thumb drive to the intended recipient of your movie. Or you can obtain a free iCloud email account and email the movie to your recipient. There would be a 5GB file size limitation.

Another way would be to upload your movie to You Tube and email the link to your recipient.

-- Rich

Sharing an iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.