You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manually syncing music from iTunes on a refurbished Mojave MacBook Pro to iPhone 8

I want to sync selected playlists only from my MacBook Pro to my iPhone 8, but I cannot select "Selected Playlists...". Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 9:43 PM

4 replies

Apr 25, 2021 7:52 AM in response to moranpro

You cannot adjust the other options until you check the Sync Music box. Nothing happens immediately so you can review your decision before you commit. If this is a new to the iPhone library iTunes will likely want to erase and replace existing media content on device. Are you OK with that or is there media on the device that isn't in the library? See Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device - Apple Community if required.

tt2

Manually syncing music from iTunes on a refurbished Mojave MacBook Pro to iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.