You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification code

I am trying to sign into my iCloud on my new iPhone but it sent a verification code to my old iPhone And number that I no longer have access to. How will I be able to set up my new phone with my iCloud if I cannot access the verification code?

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 3:00 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2021 8:12 AM in response to Morelia1516

Thanks for getting in touch, Morelia1516.

It sounds like you're trying to receive a verification code, but the details on your Apple ID account still reflect some previous information. We can help.

If you're trying to sign in with two-factor authentication, it is possible to do this either with a verification code or with a trusted device. If you aren't able to receive a verification code, and don't have a trusted device, you can request Account Recovery to regain access to your account.

You can check out the steps for all these options in Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication.

Take care!

Verification code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.