You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to see charges on my apple account how do I see the list? billing

I have seen charges from a app called second number texting and there were charges on my account and that is not an app we have used there are several charges that are not mine but I'm not sure when it was done I show the app was downloaded in 2018 but I just found it its not on any of our devices so how was I charged for something I don't use or have?

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 1:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 2:10 PM

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from to see all the charges on your Apple account.

Apps may have recurring subscriptions which get activated when you download the App. Once activated the App does not have to be installed on a device for the subscription to remain active and charge you.

If the App is on your account as having been downloaded, then it likely activated a recurring subscription that was never canceled when the App was deleted from whatever device it was downloaded to.

You can follow the steps in this support document to find and cancel any active subscriptions on your Apple account: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Do note, that any subscriptions started from an Apple Device through an App, would not specify the name of the App on your Payment Method's statement, it would just stay Apple.com/bill or iTunes.com/bill. If you see the name of the App in your statement it means the subscription was acquired outside of Apple's billing platform. Possibly through the app's website, or a device from a different manufacturer. You would only find the subscription and be able to cancel it from the same place it was activated.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2021 2:10 PM in response to sauer129

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from to see all the charges on your Apple account.

Apps may have recurring subscriptions which get activated when you download the App. Once activated the App does not have to be installed on a device for the subscription to remain active and charge you.

If the App is on your account as having been downloaded, then it likely activated a recurring subscription that was never canceled when the App was deleted from whatever device it was downloaded to.

You can follow the steps in this support document to find and cancel any active subscriptions on your Apple account: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Do note, that any subscriptions started from an Apple Device through an App, would not specify the name of the App on your Payment Method's statement, it would just stay Apple.com/bill or iTunes.com/bill. If you see the name of the App in your statement it means the subscription was acquired outside of Apple's billing platform. Possibly through the app's website, or a device from a different manufacturer. You would only find the subscription and be able to cancel it from the same place it was activated.

I would like to see charges on my apple account how do I see the list? billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.