You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Funds versus Apple Pay

Here is my situation. I would like to pay for a potential MacBook Air using my Apple ID funds (have traded in previous MacBook Air for a credit) - but I believe that during the check-out process my only two options are 1. Personal Credit Card Account or 2. Apple Pay (Not Apple ID) My questions, I suppose are:

1. How do I transfer my Apple ID funds to the Apple Pay account so that I might check-out successfully?
  2. If it is not possible to do so - is there another way for me to be able to pay for my product using my credits/funds that are in my Apple ID account? (Hope that makes sense?) Super thankful for anyone’s advice/support. Happy Friday!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 11:26 AM

You can use your Apple Account Balance as a payment method when checking out (and note that you can use multiple payment methods for a single purchase). See the information in: Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply

Apple ID Funds versus Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.