You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mail: How to insert text BETWEEN attached photos in an email?

I often send multiple photo attachments in an Mac mail. I usually want to make comments with text between the photos. However, the photos are aligned with no space between the pics for inserting the cursor.

A related problem is adding text above the first (or only) photo attachment. My current best method that frustrates the **** out of me is hitting tab from within Subject. Then place the cursor back on Subject and hitting tab again...

Apple, you can do better.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 10:13 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 30, 2021 10:35 PM in response to jackbootthug

Send rich text emails and then you get this:

You can select Rich Text in the Format menu.

Now here's a secret: It really doesn't matter. Email is a very crude form of communication, for all it's ubiquity. There is no guarantee that what you carefully craft on your machine will look anything like that at the other end. How it appears on that machine is entirely dependent on the settings on the receiver's end.

Mac Mail: How to insert text BETWEEN attached photos in an email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.