You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I connect and transfer my photos to my aced laptop. I have a brand new iPhone 12 and it keeps saying device can’t be found and does t always connect and show the photos

How to transfer photos to an aced laptop when the connection isn’t working and says device can’t be found. But sometimes it shows up with the photos but sometimes it doesn’t show the photos and does t show all the photos although they are in the phone it won’t show all on the computer and then won’t transfer them

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 1, 2021 5:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 6:35 PM

Check this link...

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

And then see the link in blue letters above your name on this page.

1 reply

How can I connect and transfer my photos to my aced laptop. I have a brand new iPhone 12 and it keeps saying device can’t be found and does t always connect and show the photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.