You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to restore my voicemail back on my iPhone. How can I do this?

I deleted my voicemail from my iPhone by accident. How do I restore voicemail back onto my iPhone?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 2, 2021 9:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 9:26 AM

Hello PCB7921,

Thank you for posting on Apple Support Communities. From your post, it appears you may have accidentally deleted a voicemail message on your iPhone. Is that correct? We're happy to help.

If that's the case, go to your Phone app, tap "Voicemail" at the bottom, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, then tap "Deleted Messages". If the message you're looking for is there, tap the undelete button (red trash can) and it will be moved back into your Voicemail box. If your message isn't there, contact your carrier to see if they can help recover it.

If the issue is with your entire Voicemail box instead of just one message, check this article for additional troubleshooting. If you still can't get voicemail to work, you may need to contact your carrier.

Set up Visual Voicemail on your iPhone

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2021 9:26 AM in response to PCB7921

Hello PCB7921,

Thank you for posting on Apple Support Communities. From your post, it appears you may have accidentally deleted a voicemail message on your iPhone. Is that correct? We're happy to help.

If that's the case, go to your Phone app, tap "Voicemail" at the bottom, scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, then tap "Deleted Messages". If the message you're looking for is there, tap the undelete button (red trash can) and it will be moved back into your Voicemail box. If your message isn't there, contact your carrier to see if they can help recover it.

If the issue is with your entire Voicemail box instead of just one message, check this article for additional troubleshooting. If you still can't get voicemail to work, you may need to contact your carrier.

Set up Visual Voicemail on your iPhone

Hope this helps!

I need to restore my voicemail back on my iPhone. How can I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.