You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

scam text message

Apple sends me scam fraudulent antivirus or other scam survey benefits texts on my cell phone on a daily basis, which is annoying. Attach one of them with a screenshot. Is this the correct link message from Apple?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 2, 2021 10:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 10:59 AM

Thank you for your quick response. I wanted to know clearly, and I wanted to know what mysterious scams were happening at Apple right now, so I felt refreshed clear. I love apples 100%. After using APPLE, I don't want to use other brands at all. Great features and great immediate support. There were some embarrassing problems, but every time They were really patient and i received a lot of support to solve them. All employees are great. If I'm young, born in this world again or just graduated from college, I definitely want to work for Apple and work globally. Lol I installed the SMS text killer app for the time being. Thank you very much xo

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2021 10:59 AM in response to Ferd II

Thank you for your quick response. I wanted to know clearly, and I wanted to know what mysterious scams were happening at Apple right now, so I felt refreshed clear. I love apples 100%. After using APPLE, I don't want to use other brands at all. Great features and great immediate support. There were some embarrassing problems, but every time They were really patient and i received a lot of support to solve them. All employees are great. If I'm young, born in this world again or just graduated from college, I definitely want to work for Apple and work globally. Lol I installed the SMS text killer app for the time being. Thank you very much xo

scam text message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.