You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my iPhone 12 to print on AirPrint on my ET-3750... it says it cannot find a air printer

How do I get my iPhone 12 to print on my Epson ET-3750 printer? When I try to print it says cannot locate an air printer.

Posted on May 3, 2021 2:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 6:34 PM

Hi,

The Epson ET-3750 is mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting AirPrint. You may want to try the following: Power off the router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait another two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Finally, power on the iPhone and all other devices/computers. Any change?

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2021 6:34 PM in response to Mbf76

Hi,

The Epson ET-3750 is mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support as a model supporting AirPrint. You may want to try the following: Power off the router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait another two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Finally, power on the iPhone and all other devices/computers. Any change?

How do I get my iPhone 12 to print on AirPrint on my ET-3750... it says it cannot find a air printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.