You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod 'Hey Siri"

Hi, is anybody else having problems with their HomePod and it not playing music when saying "Hey Siri, play something by ........"? Siri replies by saying "I didn't find ........ on apple music". I have tried about 10 different artists (The Beatles, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Billie Eilish etc) and nothing works. Have tried all the troubling shooting steps I can think of but nothing works. I have removed, reset, restored, signed in, signed out etc. I've even rang support but they were unable to help, only telling me it will be raised with the engineers to look at. I rang my mother who also has a HomPod and she is experiencing the same issue. I have 2 HomePods and 2 HomePod Minis and they are all doing the same thing?

HomePod, 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 12:01 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

HomePod 'Hey Siri"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.