You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update iOS 14.5.1

iOS 14.5.1 failed verification because you are no longer connected to the internet problems solution

Posted on May 4, 2021 7:26 AM

2 replies

May 18, 2021 9:26 AM in response to MikeArm

Hi, I am having the same issue after I have updated my iPad OS to 14.5.1 I had reported it yesterday with Apple Support but they just let me do the reset to factory settings, erase all content and settings, hard reset and still the issue persist. The tech support have told me to plug and unplug my router. I did that today and tried again but still Call failed in Messenger, FaceTime and Instagram. Even recording of audio in Messenger gets cut off. Prior to updating to the latest OS, I did not experience this. So frustrating since the iPad is just less than a week with me and I had been experiencing this. With my iPhone X, none of this is an issue. Audio and Video calls are working just fine.

Update iOS 14.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.