You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked camera after 1 week use

I just bought my iPhone 12 a week and half ago and immediately bought the highest grade and most protective Casetify phone case to protect it. However after a week and half, without ever dropping or impact, the glass on one of the camera is already cracked. Took to Apple Store and I was told it would cost more than 500USD to repair!!!!! This is completely unacceptable. I’ve searched online and it seems cracked glass happen A LOT. This is a quality defects with such premium priced product. Please reply and help.

Posted on May 7, 2021 12:20 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 7, 2021 12:59 AM in response to Jzscott

Really sorry for what's happened to your phone, normally it shouldn't really happen.

Please consider that here we are only simple users that can reply to questions regarding standard usage of the phone.

In your specific case you should really involve Apple with an RMA or through Apple Feedback Program, and they'll get back to you asap.

Product Feedback - Applehttps://www.apple.com › feedback

Cracked camera after 1 week use

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.