You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add personal ringtones

How do I add personal ring tones to my iPhone 2020 se?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 8, 2021 1:14 AM

2 replies

May 8, 2021 1:37 AM in response to ChuckGreenwell

Use GarageBand.

Yes, if you have GarageBand, Transfer the songs from the Files app to GarageBand then --> GarageBand: Share songs to iTunes - Apple Support or Import a song from the Music app into GarageBand for iPhone ...

Here you have the process!

My GarageBand opens my iCloud Drive. In your case, it may not be so. Nevertheless, the process remains the same. This helps because accidentally if you open up iCloud Drive using GarageBand you can get back to GarageBand.

Music must be on your iPhone not on iCloud Library.

When you select the song Hold and tap the Song delicately for it to populate it in Audio Recorder.

Watch the GIF below to convert any music to RingTone

This is made on iOS 13.3.1 iPhone SE

May 8, 2021 1:45 AM in response to ChuckGreenwell

Here is the link on changing your ringtones but if you want a ringtone from a song you like you will have to pay for the song you want as your ringtone on iTunes. If you already made one or don’t want to pay for a song you can make yourself a custom ringtone but will require a Mac with Finder or Windows with iTunes. - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207955

Add personal ringtones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.